Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Special Baby - Ocean County NJ Newborn Photographer

This little guy is a special one, because his mama holds a special place in my heart. Naomi was that dream babysitter and friend who really loves your kids just as much as you do. When I left my kids with her (and that was often!), I knew that they were even happier than when they were with me. But life moves on and we watched her grow and mature and now become a mama to a beautiful baby of her own. Sniff, sniff. Hard to believe, but here's the evidence.















Now, does anyone know where I can find another babysitter like that?

1 comments:

Anonymous January 27, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

gorgeous!!

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP