Monday, June 21, 2010

Beach Fun - Jersey Shore Beach Photographer

And once again, a perfect family session at the beach. I've said it more than once, but I just absolutely love the way a family dynamic comes through when everyone is hanging out together on the beach. This bunch of gorgeous and adorable kids were just such a treat for me to hang out with. The little guy is having his upsherin in just a few weeks, but I think his current hairstyle is just too cute. And the grin just goes right along with it. I think he had as much fun as I did, because at the end of the session, he asked if I want to come to his house!






















2 comments:

Anonymous June 24, 2010 at 5:10 AM  

precious!!!! the first one i s edible!!

Anonymous June 24, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

THE SECOND PICTURE IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP