Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Pesach - Lakewood, NJ Family Photographer

As I'm sure you can all imagine, things are very hectic around here right now. The studio has been closed for a couple of weeks now, but there's always "stuff" to wrap up. And a last minute Pesach photo shoot, to boot. But now that Pesach is almost here, I just want to let you all know that while I'm looking forward to this special time with my family, I'm very excited to start back up in the studio as soon as the kids are back in school and I can reclaim my dining room. I have upsherins galore (including 2 sets of twins!) and some families, too. And a photography seminar in Chicago that I really can't wait to attend. So there's lots of fun to look forward to in April and beyond. But for now, I'd like to wish you all a happy and kosher Pesach. And if it's Easter you celebrate, I hope it's a wonderful one for you.







(silver items are available at Silver Town in Lakewood, NJ. 732 370-8243)

1 comments:

Anonymous March 28, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

FANCY!!! ITS YOUR HOUSE?

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP