Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Big 100!! - Ocean County Baby Photographer

This is officially my 100th post on this blog. I can't believe I've gotten to this point. It's been a long haul and lots of hard work. But I couldn't have done it without you guys - my faithful fans and blog followers. I really appreciate all the interest and feedback I get. And, of course, all of my wonderful clients. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture and record the beauty of your children and families.

So, to show my appreciation, I'm doing another session giveaway. Leave a comment here and tell me which is your favorite picture on my blog. A winner will be chosen randomly (I let one of my kids pick a number) and will receive a free individual child sitting with an 11x14 print. The winner will be chosen on Thursday, November 26th. The winner will have to contact me by December 1st to schedule the session.

And because no post is complete without a picture, check out these boots!

17 comments:

Unknown November 13, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

I love the one of benny and the dreidels!

Anonymous November 13, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

i live this one!

A Nautical Look - Lakewood, NJ Family Photographer
What better place is there to photograph navy, white and red than at the beach? I just love the fresh crisp look. And aren't those ringlets to die for?!



yeah benny and the draidels are also beautuful

WhoME? November 13, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

The one at the beach with everything dark and the ball of sun is really stunning!

chanie says November 15, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

I love the one on the beach with the family of all boys and one girl with the rocks as a background. Stunning!!

FG November 16, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

love benny as "spiffy guy"!! captures such personality and the coloring is just spot on!! Well all your work is amazing...

Anonymous November 18, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

I think Dina in the lolly pop garden is really "sweet"!

Anonymous November 19, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

the one at the beach with the one girl is my favorite

Anonymous November 20, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

i like the photo of your daughter hugging and looking into your two year old who is just wearing jeans and no top. miriam d.

Faigy Richt November 20, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

I love the one with the kid on the skateboard in action. Love the blurred background and him in focus :)

waldmans November 23, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

Ok Esti, I'm biased. Of course one of my favorites has to be of my neice and nephew...I love the one of Yocheved and Benny together. Its an absolute Kodak moment. (On the off chance that I win Im giving the shoot to my sister in law K?) And by the way...your blog is AWESOME!

Anonymous November 23, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

i love the one of Dina and Tehilla looking at each other

Judy Fischmann November 25, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

I know I'm not eligible for your drawing, but I have to say that my fave is the one of the family with a million kids + mom and dad at the beach. The image is stunning and I know it couldn't have been easy, getting everyone to look so relaxed and connected. That is the mark of a pro.

Anonymous November 25, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

I like the one with Aliza and her teddy bear friends.

Anonymous November 25, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

I love the one with the boy on a skateboard.

Miriam (Z) N November 25, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

hands down, my fave is the pic with the boots!!!

Anonymous November 26, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

by the far the best is the fam with 100 boys & a lil girl... im a fan of funny faces ...def shows their personality, & your ability to capture them!

Anonymous November 26, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

I love the picture at the beach with all the boys and one little girl and of course i love the picture with those cute twins!!

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP